Monday, October 13, 2008

My Own Private Film Festival

I have a few videos to share with you today.

First up, here is Elliot playing "chopsticks" on the piano at fun school. The piano was donated to School of Autism by a wonderful woman named Lucy who serendipitously happens to have been the paraprofessional for my dear friend Ellen's son when he was in elementary school. Small world. The school just hired a fabulous man named Chase to teach music to the kids part-time. Elliot especially is loving the music lessons.



Next up, here is Imogen after bath time. Whoever said Casper was the friendliest ghost? He can't hold a candle to Miss Idgie.



Last, I'd like to invite you to view this hilarious but so-true-it's-depressing video about Sarah Palin.

And while we're on the subject of politics, I hope y'all will read this very well-written anti-Palin article written from the perspective of a mother of a special needs child. The author expresses exactly what I've been feeling about Palin since day one but couldn't put into the right words.

I hope everyone out there is planning to vote!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

I love the sound of a baby crawling across a hardwood floor! Slap slap slap. One of the cutest sounds in the entire world.

As for the Palin stuff, I haven;t read it yet. I'll need to settle in with a glass of wine before I can handle it.