Friday, November 7, 2008

Callooh! Callay!

I'll admit it. I'm chortling in my joy. Just how happy am I that Barack Obama was elected president? So happy that only made up words from a fabulous nonsense poem can express my elation. Woo hoo!!!!

And now for something completely different.

Today Imogen is dressed all in bubblegum pink with kitty cats. She's wearing her very first jumper today, which was a gift from one of the moms at Elliot's school when she was born (thanks, Cicely!). She's grown into it and can finally wear little girly dresses now that she's walking. Here she is modeling said super cute jumper.


But even cuter is when her big brother loves on her. Elliot greeted Miss Idgie this morning with an outpouring of love and affection. When she wandered into the kitchen after waking up, Elliot rushed up to her and said (approximately), "Oh Imogen, I'm so glad to see you I just love you so much Imogen do you want a hug Imogen? Oh little girl oh little sister that's nice Imogen do you want to hug brother Imogen? Kiss brother, Imogen, awwwwwwww." Couldn't you just melt? Here are the two lovey dovey siblings in action.


Don't be fooled, though. Our sweet little girl is also a trouble maker. She gets into everything. Here she is after stealing Elliot's Veggie Booty out of the cupboard and dumping it all over the office floor while Mama was paying more attention to Facebook than to the baby.


And I'll leave you with this video of the little missy doing one of her favorite things - pretending to talk on the phone.



She'd make a good telemarketer, no? Ok, make that a volunteer for the public television pledge drive or phone banking for Obama! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Oh jeez. I think I want one.

Hey, you guys busy this weekend? Playdate on Saturday a.m., maybe? We could come to you -- probably easier that way.