Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Talk the Talk, Walk the Walk

First, in a follow up to yesterday's post, here is a link to the piece on KOIN 6 news about Michael Savage and School of Autism. And here is a link to Savage's response on CNN. And that's all the blog time this guy is going to get from me! For those of you in Portland, though, mark your calendars for August 28th. On that day, Washman Car Washes is donating 50% of its sales to School of Autism. We're hoping to raise about $10k, so please consider getting your car washed at one of the Washman locations (check out the link for addresses) on that day.

And here is a picture of Imogen showing off her newest skill this past weekend. She is now free standing for about 10 seconds at a time.


Elliot walked at 11 months old, and I think Imogen is going to be an early walker, too. I can't wait for her to be able to play chase with her brother (or run away from him) and bounce on the trampoline. Go, girl!

1 comment:

Hello, I'm Sally. said...

I've marked the car wash date in my book, I've waited this long to clean it, I can wait another month!

Go Idgie!