Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Very Merry Half-Birthday

Imogen turned 18 months old last weekend. She's a little chatterbox these days, and even people outside of the family are starting to understand what she has to say. She makes animal noises and copies words Elliot says to her. She's also a good little helper, remembering where she stashed items she made off with when I wasn't looking and retrieving them for me when I ask.

So here are this month's sibling comparison photos - Elliot and Imogen each at one and a half years old.


In other news, if you haven't heard through the grapevine already, I have just been hired as the next Executive Director of Soapstone, a women's writing retreat near the Oregon coast. It's my dream job - part time from home, and for an organization I care deeply about - and I'm just thrilled. I'll be starting on June 15. Until then, I'll be getting up to speed on some aspects of the job and running the organization's summer raffle. If you have an item you'd like to donate to the raffle, please let me know (it's tax-deductible!). And I'll let you know when you can buy tickets!

Now back to the kiddos! We're at the end of spring break and everyone's glad school is starting back up tomorrow!

1 comment:

Madge or Lydia said...

wow!! congratulations!!! I'm so very happy for you!!