Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Idgie in the Mile High City

Imogen and I just returned from a wonderful trip to Colorado. Idgie logged a lot of grandparent time, as you can see here.

And not to be left out, here's Atman, even though he's not holding Imogen...

We had a large gathering of family on my mom's side, and Imogen was one of four generations of women. Here we are: great grandmother, grandmother, mother, and daughter.

I also saw my friend-since-first-grade, Jim Curran. Lydia - you could have been in this picture. Call me, girl!

Imogen also met our longtime friends, the Haugs. She was quite popular with Ken, Mary Ann, Brad, and Cristiana, even though Brad is afraid of babies. You can see from the video that Imogen changed his mind.



Imogen was the amazing sleeping baby on the flight home and slept the entire time. She never sleeps that long at home. Maybe it had something to do with there not being an adoring big brother nearby. Elliot and Imogen were very happy to be reunited. I think she missed him as much as he missed her! Here they are in my first foray into 35mm black and white photography in a long time.

Thanks to everyone in the Mile High City for making our visit so much fun! We miss y'all already!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Gorgeous babies of yours! Love the black and white shots.