Thursday, January 24, 2008

Everything Looks Better in Black and White

Imogen had her four-month doctor's appointment today, and she's doing great. It turns out she's tall for her age (just over 2 feet!), but she's still a little gal at 13lbs, 5oz. We started her vaccinations today (just one), and she was a champ. She barely made a peep and didn't even need to nurse to calm down after her DTaP shot (her brother always hollered like a banshee). We are doing an alternative vaccination schedule, and for anyone interested, I highly recommend The Vaccine Book by Dr. Robert Sears. It is the first objective book I have seen on the vaccination issue, and it's extremely well-written and helpful.

I thought y'all might enjoy a few more of the pictures from my b&w photo shoot of the kiddos. I'm glad to know I haven't completely lost my touch after months of being out of practice! I much prefer the WYSIWYG of 35mm to the delay of digital for these candid shots. Here you go!


Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: