Sunday, February 3, 2008

Rapunzel Has Left the Building

It was the weekend of haircuts here at the McElroy household. First, Elliot was a champ and let Papa cut his hair in the bathtub Friday night. He was having so much fun that he ended up with his shortest haircut yet. Here are some before and after photos of Mr. Dapper himself.

I had the big chop on Saturday. It was time for a change, as my hair had reached near-Rapunzel proportions, and Imogen was pulling on it every chance she got. I also had enough hair cut off to donate to Locks of Love, so that was pretty cool. Here are my before and after shots.

And while we're on the subject of cuteness, here are my boys in their matching Carharts.

And I can't possibly post an entry without a picture of the girl. So here is Imogen, who has now found her toes.

In a weather update, Groundhog Day yesterday saw a snowy, slushy day here in Portland. I guess we're going to have to wait awhile still before we can jump on the trampoline again. Sigh!

No comments: