Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Men in Her Life

Since Thomas has been complaining that there are no pictures of him on this blog yet, here is proud Papa snuggling with little Imogen.


Big brother Elliot got to hold Imogen for the first time this past weekend, now that he's over his cold. Idgie was ok with it at first, and then the crying began. Elliot is really great with her and likes to give her hugs and kisses when she cries. Here he is looking cute and concerned.

We also took a little video of the siblings' first snuggle. Enjoy!

1 comment:

JC said...

You guys are amazing! I'm so glad you have the time and energy to do this. It keeps me in the loop. I love you guys and miss seeing you.. I can't wait to meet Idgie and see Elliot again. Maybe someday I'll find the time to blog to keep YOU all informed.